Sunday, April 15, 2007

Telephone to Jesus

Theme: Prayer

Scripture: And God heard them, for their prayer reached heaven. 2 Chronicles 30:27

Everywhere I go these days, I see people talking on the phone. I see people driving down the street talking on the phone. I see people shopping in stores talking on the phone. I was watching a baseball game on TV the other day and every time they put the camera on the fans, I would see people talking on the phone.

Prayer is like that. No matter where we are or what we are doing, we can always talk to God. While driving down the street, shopping in a store, or at a baseball game....no matter where we are, we can talk to God.

Dear Lord, thank you for the privilege of prayer. Help us to remember that you are always there when we need to talk to you. Amen.

Activity for Today: God's Cellphone Coloring Page

Source: Sermon4kids